Saturday, January 26, 2008

Wii Had Some Fun



I’m sure that many people will find this strange, especially the people that know me, but last night was the first time that I had ever played a game on the Wii. Wii didn’t just play a game either; Wii played a lot of games and before Wii (last unpaid plug for Nintendo) knew it, the clock was suddenly showing 2 AM (we started at 7:30). Who knew that bowling, golf, and tennis could ever be that fun without actually doing it? It’s not showing in the picture but my friend is doing his patented hop hop reggaeton delivery of the virtual bowling ball.

I was especially intrigued by the Mii, and of course, mine in particular. As if I did not already have enough identities to manage, think about, live within, and just plain remember. I now have a Mii. The little guy was pretty cool looking though and so I had a very strange strong connection to the little guy.

1 comment:

Holman Girls said...

I bought my husband a Wii for christmas and we love it! It is sooo much fun.