Thursday, March 06, 2008

Did I say Old Country? I meant COLD Country.

I am sure that I mentioned this, but about two weeks ago, Carla announced to me that we would be expecting some snow. Well, this week, it was one of the center news points on TG1 and TG5. The temperature has dropped, across the whole country, by about 10˚ Celcius. You don’t have to be a scientist to know that this means it’s now very cold. Mornings are around 4˚C, days warm up a bit, but it’s cold. I am walking around everyday with a hat, gloves, winter coat, and of course sunglasses.

This evening I was at the Internet point to take care of some American affairs (business that is) and on the way there it was raining. On the way back, at 11 PM, it was snowing. If I only had my camera, I would have taken a picture. I can now officially tell my children, whenever that will be, that their father has walked home in the snow.

No comments: